[MOD] BRAVIA Engine X Reality For all Android Phone
BRAVIA Engine for all Android Phone-
The Sony Mobile BRAVIA Engine 4 is a video enhancement program for Sony phones. It uses filters and algorithms to create a clearer and more contrasted picture and an overall smoother experience. This is perfect for the Note II’s huge HD screen but can be a little to saturated for people like photographers who want to see how the photo looks exactly with out any enhancements. The change is not huge but is definitely noticeable if two devices are compared.
Super-vivid mode enhances the colour brightness and saturation of your photos and videos while you view them on your device.
Sony’s X-Reality™ for mobile technology improves the viewing quality of photos and videos after you take them, giving you clearer, sharper and more natural images. X-Reality™ for mobile is turned on by default, but you can turn it off if you want to reduce battery consumption.
1. This is a unique Guide which is work on almost all Devices.
2. Flashing The ROM /MOD will Erase all your Data. So create a backup of your Personal data before Flashing, if possible.
3. Please Do carefully, We are not Responsible for any damage, bootloop, or dead SD card’s.
4. Ensure that your Device atleast 50% charge During Flashing Process,to Stop the Accidentally Switch off.
5.Follow all steps correctly otherwise it cause bootloop.
6. Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
How to Install-
- Download Zip from above and save it to Phone Storage.
- Boot Into CWM/TWRP Recovery
- Backup (Optional But Suggested)
- Choose Downloaded Zip And Flash